Benefits of Pre-Employment screening to the employer include:
- Identification of risk factors to injury that an individual may possess prior to commencing employment.
- Confirmation that the individual has adequate strength to complete job requirements, ensuring functional competence for work tasks resulting in less injuries.
- Provides a base record of pre-employment capacity affording some protection against false claims of injury
- Helps to identify when a subsequent injury has recovered (i.e. return to pre-injury state)
Pre-employment screening in conjunction with the implementation of education sessions or other activities may also be useful in
- Reducing lost time injuries
- Reducing insurance premiums
- Reducing WorkCover claims
If your Gold Coast business is interested in screening prospective employees, contact our admin team at [email protected], or call us on 07 5535 5218.