Exercise can be safe and enjoyable throughout your pregnancy.
These sessions are also an excellent exercise program to continue in the post-natal period.
Benefits of Pre and Post Natal Exercise
- Improve your overall strength, flexibility, tone, and posture
- Using the reformer beds and the trapeze table can make it easier to exercise as your pregnancy progresses
- Improve your pelvic floor and deep abdominal strength. This can decrease the risk of future urinary incontinence
- Sleep better and reduce stress/anxiety
- Exercises tailored to the changes in your body with pregnancy
- Exercises in the session can be modified to suit the stage you are at. If you have any discomfort or difficulty during your session, let your physio know so they can offer you an alternative exercise.
- Exercise sessions are under the guidance of physiotherapists who have extensive experience of working with pre & postnatal body changes so you will be exercising safely and effectively.
- A Rebate can be claimed from Private Health funds with extras, please check with your fund directly for details